Sunday, March 28, 2010

Exhaustion

Well I have a TON of catching up to do. Continued reflections of diving, Nationals, ending a career, and transitioning right into track and going on spring break are yet to come. Hopefully. If I can find the time.

Just wanted to check in and say that I am alive and well. We got back to GR at 7:30 this morning after a 20 hour bus ride. Lots of fun :) I'm exhausted, even after a five hour nap after church today, and extremely behind in school. Slightly overwhelmed, but it will all pan out. I'm also getting sick, so that doesn't help.

It is good to be back. I need routine. After being gone for two weeks, eating at restaurants, sharing beds, sleeping on couch cushions and being completely surrounded by people 24/7, it is good to be back to daily life. As much as I'm not ready for it, since it is still insanely busy, I like having a familiar routine.

I really need prayer this week. That I will keep my eyes focused on Jesus and not on the things of this world. I've been pretty apathetic due to exhaustion lately and feel pretty ready to throw in the towel. Which I don't want to do. Please pray for strength, energy and a positive attitude this week. I also need to remind myself to not follow my emotions, but the knowledge I have in the Lord. I need to continually repeat scripture to myself this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment