Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day Two

Well it's late and I don't really have time to write. Nothing too exciting happened today. Actually...that is totally not true. My dad came tonight! Yay!

We got on the boards and practiced this morning. Everything went fine. It was a really long day at the pool. Casey and I stayed and watched the boys three meter in between the swimming sessions. My back hurts from sitting in bleachers all day. But watching the boys definitely got me excited to dive tomorrow. The boys performance this afternoon was less than impressive. Most of the guys you could tell were getting really mental and thinking way too much. As a result, many didn't do as well as they could have. It was a great example for me to stop thinking and just have fun!

I'm definitely excited for tomorrow and just praying that I am able to keep my nerves under control and just enjoy diving in my last meet. I'll try to update tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment