Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Blog

So my new favorite thing to do is read people's blogs. I love hearing about other's journeys in life and reading about it brings me along for the ride. I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while, but didn't know what I would write about. I still don't know what I'm going to write about or who in the world is going to read it, but oh well, right? As I've increased my blog reading, I've started to realize how much I enjoy it when people blog everyday. I know it is a lot of time and effort, but when I'm done with my breakfast and devotions in the morning, I love to get caught up on my friend's (or even people I don't really know) lives. So when thinking about starting a blog, I have to consider if I have enough time to make it worth while. I'm not possitive I do, but after some encouragement from my community group, I've decided to go ahead with it. I'm not sure what I will be writing about, but I hope God will use it in some way. I'm still trying to figure everything out on how to do this, but hopefully it will work. That is all for right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment