Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Well, it's been a while. Things here have been super busy and I have lots to catch up on. But first things first. Last Friday my parents celebrated their 27th Anniversary!!! (I think, if I did my math right). My parents have been beyond amazing examples to me and my siblings. Their example of love for one another magnifies their love for the Lord and what relationships grounded in Him are supposed to look like. Through them and their marriage, I have learned so much. So much about parenting, working together and Christ's love. I have seen what good days and not so good days look like and that giving up is never an option. I have grown up with the amazing security of knowing that my parents will never get divorced. I still remember the night they sat us down and promised us that never, under any circumstance, would they ever get divorced and there has been such comfort in my life knowing that. They have been such a great example of love. The love that they share is something that can truly only come from God. I hope one day I can share in this amazing love. I know my husband will appreciate all that my parents have taught me. I love you mom and dad! Happy Anniversary! (sorry it's so late)
(yes I totally copied Janelle, and no, I'm not nearly as good with my words)

1 comment:

  1. Amen to that!!! What priceless treasure we have in these two souls and all they've invested into us!!!

    (I thought to do a post- you're always one step ahead of me! =)

    love you.

    ReplyDelete