Thursday, May 6, 2010

Yay!

I was going to blog this morning, and now I so wish I had. Today was the big day. Our MIAA Conference Championship meet was today and tomorrow. I don't have lots of time to write. I will hopefully reflect and put up pictures later, but...IT WENT REALLY WELL!!!

Our female vaulters took one, two, three and four! We swept the field and it was so great! I ended up clearing what I think I need to actually GO to Nationals! God is so good! It seriously was all because of him! I cleared 12'1 and it feels great. I've been wanting to clear 12 feet for four years and it finally happened! Jesus is seriously amazing. I never ever could have done it without him.

I had so many people for me as well. I never could have done it without my amazingly supportive teammates who where jumping and cheering with me. I couldn't have done it without my coach, even though he wasn't able to be there to see it, and I couldn't have done it without the Hope coach who told me I needed to push my standards back further. And she totally didn't need to do that for me. Calvin and Hope have a huge rivalry. I also couldn't have ever ever done it without my prayer warrior team! I text my mom, dad and sister at every meet and ask them to pray for me. If it wasn't for those prayers, I know I couldn't have done it. Lisa's prayers too. She got an extra text message to pray cause I was really needing it. Thanks to all of you! And I absolutely 100 percent couldn't have ever in a million years done it without my Savior. He changes my attitude, changes my heart and gives me angels to throw me over the bar. He is so good!

More to come later, I need to sleep. Big day full of cheering tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment