Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Without Fail

The Holy Spirit is real and alive and amazing. The past couple weeks in my morning devotions I've been starting by writing in my prayer journal. I'll write and get out what is on my heart. Sometimes the theme or topic shifts as I'm writing, but I just go with it. It's the Holy Spirit. And then I open up my devotional that I love. It is short paragraphs written from the perspective of God that are based on scripture. The past couple weeks, everytime I open to the day's devotional, it has to do with exactly what I was praying about. Everyday. Without fail. Random topics, reoccuring topics, mindsets, changes of heart, all of it. Exactly what I was praying. Exactly what I need to hear.

This just blows me away. It shouldn't, but it does. I love it! The Holy Spirit is at work and the Lord knows what he wants me thinking about that day, or what things I need to be giving up. His ways are so much higher than my ways. I then get to look up the scripture references and meditate on them as well. It's been good. I've been learning a lot and have to constantly turn everything over to the Lord. Whatever his will is, let it be done in my life.

1 comment:

  1. I just got a prophetic word that you're supposed to come to Wales.

    obey.

    =)

    ReplyDelete