Thursday, September 30, 2010

Amazingness!

Well, I just signed up for Passion 2011!!! I'm PUMPED!!! I'm gonna need to get a job cause I feel like I've been spending way too much money, I'm not sure how this road trip thing next semester is going to work out, but I'm excited none the less. Road Trip Epicness is actually happening!

My amazing friend Lisa, who was my partner in crime last summer (2009), has committed herself (for some crazy reason) to an almost two week road trip with me!!!! Oh my goodness it can't come fast enough! It's going to entail driving to Atlanta, being a part of the amazing Passion Conference (which I am CRAZY stoked about!) then heading to a young life camp to do workcrew for a few days, and then down to Orlando where I'm gonna watch Lisa run the Disney Marathon! And then we'll make our way back to Virginia. AHHH!! I can't wait! And I just bought my ticket...so it's actually happening!

1 comment:

  1. ...and...uh...do a few other awesome things in Orlando...right?

    When is this happening again?

    ReplyDelete