Sunday, January 17, 2010

Winter Break - All Over Edition

After spending some quality days in the city, it was off to Christmas celebrations. I first made an overnight stop to Lake Champion (the camp I worked at this past summer) and got to catch up with some property staffers there. It was so great. It was awesome to be back there and see the changes they've made on the camp. It was so much fun to catch up with everyone and be back. I miss it so much and when I go back it feels like home again. The conversations I've had with some of the wives at camp are some of my favorites. Those women are such great mentors and I look up to them so much. It was great to get back there and catch up.

I then met my mom in New Jersey and we spent the night with my Aunt and cousin, which is always fun. And the next morning we headed down to Richmond. The 5 and half hour drive took over 10 hours because of traffic on 95. Sitting in traffic on a long road trip is like torture to me. But after a long day, we finally made it to my brother's house the day before Christmas Eve.

We did Christmas Eve in Charlottesville and went to Christ Community for the night service. It was great to be back there. It was insane to me how old everyone looked. These little kids that I used to babysit are now in high school and all huge and everything. It made me feel really old. It was good to be back though and I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. We did our usual snacks, punch and stockings at my grandparents house and then headed back to Richmond that night.



We did Christmas in Richmond at my brother's house. It was lots of fun and a very relaxing day. Jack was as cute as can be in his Christmas pajamas and was crawling all over presents.


Jack showed off all his new tricks. This one: "Jack what does an Indian say?"


Love this picture! What a great Aunt Janelle!


Three Generations



Two days after Christmas we headed down to the Outer Banks for our Garth/Leach week at the beach. We stayed in an amazing house and just hung out. It's a really relaxing time and it was fun to see the Garth's. There was a new addition to the Tullo family, so we had three little munchkins to fight over. It was lots of fun. And to our surprise, there will be a fourth addition next year! Yay! I get to be an aunt again!

I was only in the Outer Banks for a day and half, which was sad, but it was because I had to go to Puerto Rico. Tough life, I know. More of those adventures to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment