Friday, August 27, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!

Lisa is such a dear dear friend. She was my Partner In Crime last summer. She was the other waterfront intern and she is CRAZY! (Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room. A rubber room. With rats. I hate rats. They drive me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once...) There is a voice that goes along with that one, but it is courtesy of Lisa :)



I went into last summer with lots of doubts and worries about working so closely with a girl all summer long. I was sure I was going to be completely sick of her. I actually started the summer with the mindset that I would try to hang out with Lisa as little as possible outside of our job. As long as we worked well together, I was fine with us not being friends outside of work.

Well the Lord blessed me abundantly with Lisa. She became such a dear friend. We spent SO much time together and I never got sick of her. I knew right from the beginning we would get along. We were already friends by our camping trip before the summer started. Anyone who knows Lisa, knows that one: she's Crazy! and two: she's so much fun to be around! We spent so much time together it was insane, and I loved every minute of it!



She brought such life and energy to the waterfront and our intern group. She loves adventure and is always up for a challenge. She's such a hard worker and loves serving people. She also has such a passion for our Savior. She is such an encouragement in finding the Lord all over the place and pointing Him out.

She is a woman of God who loves loving others and does such a good job of it. She constantly seeks to serve others and help out in any way possible. She is joyful and has such a positive attitude. I have been so blessed by our friendship and the way she takes the time to stay in touch. Lisa has continued to be such a great friend and I am so glad the Lord brought her into my life.



I love you Lisa! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment