Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm Back!

Well...contrary to popular belief...I AM still alive. The last six or seven weeks almost killed me, but by the grace of God, I made it through. I had a pretty busy semester to start with, but in the matter of one week, it turned to absolute chaos. I picked up a class that started half way through the semester, dryland changed from two mornings a week to three mornings a week, and track started. It was insane. Since first semester my sophomore year at Calvin each semester has gotten harder and at the end of it I always say, "well at least it can't get harder than that." Then the next semester roles around and I'm sorely mistaken. After past semester, I literally wouldn't ever be able to handle more, I wasn't even able to handle it this time around. There were many days that I struggled with which responsibility needed to give, and what I could get away with not doing. Quite a few days of not doing homework, which always stresses me out, but there wasn't anything I could do about it. There just wasn't enough time.

I was hoping to catch up on my blog over Thanksgiving, but I ended up doing homework all break to catch up and it just didn't happen. But...as of Monday at 5:00pm, I am officially done with my last semester of classes!!! WHOO HOO!

I still have two semesters of student teaching, but hopefully that will be homework that I enjoy and not quite as hectic. But, I guess we'll have to see.

There is much much more updating as many many things have changed in my life in the last month or so, but I will write again later...

No comments:

Post a Comment