Friday, February 11, 2011

Motherhood Trial?

This weekend JJ and Katie are getting time away! Yay! Hopefully it will be a great time of relaxation and time with adults. The result of this: I get the boys! Yay!

Starting this afternoon I get a small taste of what this whole motherhood thing is like. I'm excited. Four days, just me and the boys!

I'm not sure how adventurous I'll be, but we'll see. I'm debating church on Sunday, it may depend on how Saturday night goes. Hudson is still waking up multiple times during the night (thats the only part I'm not looking forward to). But we may venture out to the Children's Museum or the mall, or maybe even the park, it's supposed to be nice this weekend.

But here goes a shot at being a stay at home mom! :) I'll try to keep you updated on our adventures.

The job search took a nice turn. I've had two interviews for two different jobs and am waiting to hear back from both. Both seemed like they liked me and gave the impression that I was at the top of their list. One job is staying overnight at someone's house with her daughter while she is on call as a nurse. (Getting paid to sleep, yes please!) The other is at the school I interviewed at a while ago. I didn't get the teaching job, but they are looking for an aide in a class and called me back. This could potentially be the most perfect two jobs, if I am offered both of them. Or, I could have to choose because of a half hour commute. One ends at 8am and the other starts at 8am, but they're 30 minutes away from each other. I'm going to ask about any flexibility in the times, but we'll have to see. I also haven't been offered either job, so it may not even be an issue. Please pray things end up working out, I really want a job! And if I could do both it would be perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment